The Red Arrows will be flying over a number of locations in the UK on its way to Wembley this evening.
The acrobatic planes will start at Bournemouth at 7.27pm before travelling over Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and South Bucks as they make their journey towards London.
It will take them 21 minutes to reach Wembley from Bournemouth and then the squadron will fly over Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire on the route back to their base in Lincolnshire.
The RAF iconic display is set to fly over Wembley Stadium at 7.48pm.
Around 65,000 fans are expected to cheer on the squad at Wembley, in one of the biggest crowds at a sporting event since the pandemic began. Millions more fans will watch anxiously on screens around the country.
The full Red Arrows route is as follows – although subject to change if there are any unexpected circumstances:
1. Bournemouth Aerodrome – 7.27pm
2. North of Verwood – 7.29pm
3. West of Tisbury – 7.31pm
4. East of Devizes – 7.34pm
5. North of Andover – 7.37pm
6. West of Newbury – 7.39pm
7. West of Reading – 7.41pm
8.West of Henley-on-Thames – 7.42pm
9. North of Maidenhead – 7.44pm
10.North of Slough – 7.46pm
11. Wembley Flypast – 7.48pm
12. East of Willesden – 7.49pm
13. North East of Hertford – 7.52pm
14. West of Huntingdon – 7.57pm
15. North West of Stamford – 8.01pm
16. South East of Melton Mowbray – 8.03pm
17. West of North Hykeham – 8.08pm
18. RAF Scampton AD – 8.10pm